The focus is on the development on development and use of computational tools (libraries/systems) for simulation of static, dynamic and inelastic behavior of engineering solids and structures in the Real ESSI Simulator System.
Having a research inclination in geotechnical engineering, experience in large no of projects in Structural Engineering and a minor area specialization in Computer Science Engineering, I has developed interest in Computational Structural and Geomechanics i.e. the simulations and analysis of Soil-Structure Interactions (SSI). My most of the research work falls under this broad domain.
- Advance Numerical Methods
- Computational Geomechanics
- Soil Structure Interaction
- Pile Dynamics
- Earthquake Engineering
- Elasto-Plastic Constitutive Integration
Primary research interests are related to modeling and simulation (rational mechanics formulation, computational implementation, practical applications) of static and dynamic, inelastic, deterministic and probabilistic behavior of engineering solids and structures with emphasis on geomechanics. Focus is on development and use of methods that reduce Kolmogorov complexity and modeling uncertainty.
In particular, current work is on: Computational geomechanics, statics and dynamics, including effects of deterministic and probabilistic material behavior and loading, High performance computing in geomechanics, Models, software systems, simulations and visualization in geomechanics, Earthquake Soil Structure Interaction.
- Prof Boris Jeremić ( Professor at UC Davis and Faculty Scientist at LBNL)
- Yuan Feng (PhD Candidate, UC Davis)
- Maxime Lacour (PhD Student, UC Davis)
- Han Yang (PhD Student, UC Davis)
- Hexiang Wang (PhD Student, UC Davis)
- Dragan Kovacevic (PhD Student, UC Davis)